Ladies Introduction to Trail Running Weekend
4th August at 16:00 to 6th August at 16:00
Exclusive ladies only weekend. Take a break in the Yorkshire Dales where you can get a taste for some beautiful Trail Running. A no-pressure atmosphere where you can meet like minded people. You will have a choice of distance between 10-30km, with the option on the day to return to the Hotel where you can relax for the afternoon, or continue with a guide to run through some of the most scenic parts of the UK.
If you are already a runner but would like to get off the road and try out the trails, this is for you, or maybe you already enjoy trail running but would like a guided run where you can meet new friends in a relaxed environment.
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Packed lunch/running snacks on Saturday and Sunday
- Accommodation - The Black Horse Hotel, Grassington
- Meet from 4pm at the Hotel where we will gather as a group and discuss the route for Saturday and I will answer any questions which you may have.
- Inclusive Dinner - 7pm, relax and get to know each other, try not to drink too much wine....we have some running to do remember.
- Inclusive Breakfast
- After breakfast you will meet your other guides who will be supporting the run. We will head out , starting gently with a warm up before heading out on the Dales Way footpath for the first part of the run. You will have the option on the day at around 10k to end your run. Transport back to the hotel will be available from this point. Those who wish will continue on the circular route to Grassington with a 2nd optional finish point after another few miles. This is all dependant on you and how you feel on the day. Light lunch and running snacks will be provided on route.
- Dinner 7pm
- Grassington has a number of shops, cafes and pubs to explore in between running and you will have time to yourselves in the evening and Sunday afternoon.
- Inclusive Breakfast
- After breakfast we will gather for a steady 'recovery run' A circular from Grassington. Route yet to be confirmed but possibly on the Dales Way footpath in the opposite direction towards Coniston.
- Return to Grassington for lunch,Tea/Coffee. Chat/Feedback.
- 2 sets of running clothes.
- Waterproof top
- Bumbag/running backpack
- Suitable off road shoes
- Drinks bottle
- It is the Yorkshire Dales so an extra long sleeved layer is advisable!