I understand that by registering for a race or other event with Due North Events, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that my registration/ticket purchase is non-refundable if I choose not to attend at any time, for any reason.
- If I am unable to compete or attend an event, I will inform Due North Events as soon as possible.
- Due North Events accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event/race.
- Due North Events will thoroughly asses all routes, locations etc however I agree that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
- By agreeing to take part in an event I take responsibility for my own fitness and ability to participate in the event. I will declare any relevant medical history if requested. If Due North Events feel that I need to be removed from an event due to fitness, safety reasons, behaviour or because my actions are having a negative effect on other participants, it is at the organisers discretion, and no refund will be made.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason by Due North Events, the participant will be due a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event. If an event is changed (such as location/speaker/venue) is changed, a refund will not be available if a suitable alternative is offered by the organiser.
- I agree to being photographed and filmed while taking part in an event organised by Due North Events. I acknowledge that these films/photographs may be used on social media and marketing materials to promote Due North Events.
- You must be 16 or above to participate Due North Events.
Should you require any further information, then please contact Due North Events.