Ennerdale Guided Walk & Afternoon Tea
- Event Day: 30 October 2022 9.00am – 2.30pm (walk time)
- Route: 6-8 miles, approx. 5 hours
- Event Address: The Gather cafe, The Ennerdale Centre, Cleator CA23 3AR
- Cost: £45pp
- Contact us: email@example.com or call 07904 355848
IMPORTANT : Please remember to complete the Entry form above if paying online
If there isn’t a date to suit you, please contact Mel to discuss other dates: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07904 355848
Crag Fell, including Grike or Whoap depending on group choice.
Mixed terrain, a steep climb to Crag Fell which we will take steady to enjoy the views, then an undulating walk towards Grike or Whoap. A beautiful down hill finish with views towards the west coast in one direction and the Lakeland fells in the other. Finish at The Gather Cafe for Afternoon Tea included.
Please wear/bring the following kit:
- Suitable walking trousers
- A warm mid layer eg fleece
- Waterproof Jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Hat & Gloves